The Old Luoyang was one of the important cities of ancient China, functioning as the capital for a long period of time, from the Eastern Zhou to the Northern and Southern Dynasties.The ancient city was in a shape of irregular rectangle, The city has a perimeter of 14 kilometers, and its wall was 1-2 meters high with the highest point at 7 meters in the northern part. The city wall had 12 gates that connected to the streets inside the city. Over a thousands have traveled the route leading this this place. Luoyang used to be the centre of chinese univers. The city the prosperous capital of 13 dynasties. One of the best sights I went to in Luoyang was the white horse temple

I walk into the tall red walkway seeing the lion satco sitting tall. I’m surrounded by red walls and the red floor with all the gold details. Catching my eyes I see this beautiful blue wall with stachus of people watching over me. It brings all of my focus to that one magnificent wall. I take my time look at everything and anything I could notice. I walk closer mesmerised by all of the beautiful designs. I walk out seeing the water. The walls of stone with all of the details. The wall was somewhat dull but as i took a breath the air felt fresh, I took another breath.

I go to the next place I go to is the longmen grottoes. I see all the statues, remembering that over 1,000 of people have came here to worship the bottas. I start to walk up the stairs. I finally get to the top after what feels like forever. I start walking to see every little thing I could possible see. I look heavily at everything, amazed by everything. I walk pass all the shrines, pieces of inscriptions,  Buddhist pagodas , and statues of Buddhas.

It feels like I should have stayed there all day but I had to go to the hotel as I leave stepping stair to stair I realize I will never forget the beautiful moments I spent here